Hope can see light—even when it’s dark. For centuries, our tradition has used the winter equinox, the darkest day of the year, to remind us to look for light in the darkness. Hope is there, even as 1000 Americans die every day. Even as those we love suffer. That’s our focus this Advent. Hope. Another way we take a hit—and snap back.
- One More Easter in Quarantine
- Change Your Environment… IT Changes You!
- If You Rely on Willpower to Change—You’re Screwed! (Part 2)
- Deconstructed Omelets —and Good Wine
- If You Rely on Willpower to Change—You’re Screwed! (Part 1)
- Want to Make Big Change? FAIL! (it works!)
- The Enneagram and the 23rd Psalm
- Gentleness Works. Harshness, Not So Much (3)