Get to know your community
Our directory is about as close as we have to a “membership” list. If you’re part of the community here in Raleigh, get in the directory. It’s how we connect.
When you’re ready, click the Add Me link below. As soon as you’re added, you’ll get an invitation email.
We have a new way to access the directory!
- Not in the directory yet? Fill out this form and you will get an invitation email.
- Already in the directory, but haven’t accessed it yet using Church Center? Go here and it will ask you to provide your email or phone number to log in. Be sure to use the email or phone number that you have already provided for your directory listing. You will be sent a code to log in.
- After you log in for the first time, click the link at the top of the page that says “You haven’t shared your information yet, share it now!”
- Choose what information you will share in the directory. Make sure to include a picture so people can put a face to a name! You will also see a household for yourself and family and you can manage what information you’d like to share. Only other directory members can see this info; it is not accessible to the public. You can update your household info here.
- To quickly access the directory on your phone, download the Church Center app for Android or iPhone. You will also get access to the calendar and groups on the app! See instructions here on using the app for the first time.