There’s an old saying. “Endurance beats enthusiasm every time.” I really hope 2021 is not as bad as 2020. But there will be troubles. And we will go through them. What endurance does for us, is minimize the collateral damage while we do. Have a listen.
- One More Easter in Quarantine
- Change Your Environment… IT Changes You!
- If You Rely on Willpower to Change—You’re Screwed! (Part 2)
- Deconstructed Omelets —and Good Wine
- If You Rely on Willpower to Change—You’re Screwed! (Part 1)
- Want to Make Big Change? FAIL! (it works!)
- The Enneagram and the 23rd Psalm
- Gentleness Works. Harshness, Not So Much (3)