Cookie Swap & Diaper DriveSunday, December 17 - 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, December 17
Like to bake? Like to eat cookies or give some away to neighbors and friends?
Take part in our first CTC Cookie Swap! Bring a few dozen of one type of cookie and go home with a variety!
Kate has been hosting this event in her neighborhood for years and wants to bring the tradition to Common Thread this Christmas.
In addition to the cookie swap, we will be collecting diapers for The Diaper Train of Raleigh. Any and all diapers (even opened packages) and wipes are welcome. Learn more here about how this wonderful organization supports families in Wake County.
Details for the cookie swap:
- Register here by December 14th.
- Kate will send an email out on December 15th with the number of friends participating.
- Bake 2 cookies per person. Package them in Ziplocs or any other wraps you’d like.
- Bring your packaged cookies in a large container labeled with your name and the cookie type.
- Drop the cookies off in the Fellowship Hall before church starts on Sunday, 12/17.
- Kate (and helpers) will re-package everyone’s containers so that you will go home with a variety of cookies!
- Come and pick up your goodies after church.
We will collect diapers in both the Fellowship Hall and the Lobby on December 17th.